What sets us apart and above the “other” window and door companies in the Pittsburgh metro area?
- Experience: Owners Steve & Kelly Cherepko started the company to provide quality design and knowledgeable product application for our clients. They have over 30 years experience combined in window and door replacement. This experience truly makes us “specialists” in our field.
- Clientele: We have thousands of satisfied and loyal customers who continue to return to us for work as well as refer us to their friends. Please refer to the Testimonial page to review a few of such letters.
- Family owned and operated: Advanced Window & Door, L.L.C. owners are involved in all phases of operation. Notably, installation crews have an owner who supervises onsite and oversees the highest quality of craftsmanship as well as insures customer satisfaction.
- We have been accreted as:
- A business you can trust! We have been a member of Angie’s List since 1997.Earns Esteemed 2017 Angie’s List Super Service Award – Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service. Read more about the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- An Advanced replacement Solutions Contractor. This designation signifies our knowledge and expertise in the installation of Andersen products.
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified. “New lead certification is required for any and all renovation activities that disturb more than 6 square feet of interior or 20 square feet of exterior lead paint in residential or child-occupied facilities built before 1978.” – According to the EPA website.
- Choices: We choose from industry leading manufactures so we can provide a diverse range of products to fit your specific needs “no one window is right for everyone.” We spend comprehensive time with our customers, helping them select a product bested suited to their needs.
- We have a full service wood working and finishing shop, we can build custom bay and bow windows, architectural millwork, custom staining and painting.
- Licensed (PA 3915 – Contractor licease number) and insured to meet all state and local requirements.
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Weekends and Evenings: By appointment only
Call: (412) 751-1001
Fax: (412) 751-2375
103 Enterprise Street,
Elizabeth, PA 15037